• A look at today’s vibrant book business including the rise of self-publishing
• Tips and resources to help aspiring authors connect with literary agents and editors
• Suggestions for ways to improve the craft of writing
• Practical ideas for book promotion
• Self-assessments and creative writing prompts
• Guest speaker, author Eric Peterson
• "Ask the Editor" Q & A session
Limited to 30 participants. Advance registration begins at the receptionist desk two weeks prior to program. Open to adults 18 years and older.